Cleaver-Brooks is a complete boiler room solutions provider that helps businesses run better every day. It develops hot water and steam generation products aimed at integrating and optimizing the total boiler/burner/controls system to maximize energy efficiency and reliability while minimizing emissions.
ClearFire-LC Large Condensing Boiler
- Full condensing hydronic boiler
- 4,000 to 12,000 MBTU
- Ultra-low emissions
- Up to 98% efficiency
- Offers 5:1 turndown
Ideal for variable flow primary systems, the ClearFire®-LC (CFLC) is a high-mass, fully condensing hydronic boiler, capable of variable-flow pumping, allowing for maximum operating efficiency in a variety of system applications. The revolutionary larger capacity design allows the most effective installation by using fewer units as opposed to banks of smaller boilers, thus reducing capital cost, complexity, and maintenance.
Typically in stock!
SwitchFire Condensing Boiler
- Size range: 6,000, 10,000, 12,000 MBH capacities
- Uses: For healthcare facilities, building heat, manufacturing processes, colleges/universities
- Fuels: Dual fuel condensing – gas with #2 oil back-up or gas-only condensing
- Pressure: 160 psi
- Efficiency: Fully condensing with up to 98% efficiency
- Emissions: Standard less than 30 ppm NOx (natural gas), Standard less than 60 ppm NOx (#2 fuel oil)
- Materials: 316L stainless steel construction
Designed for use in variable flow primary systems, the SwitchFire® boiler is a high-mass, fully condensing firetube boiler constructed of 316L stainless steel. The boiler is designed to handle variable flow pumping with a low waterside pressure drop and large water volume. With its dual fuel (natural gas and #2 fuel oil back-up) capabilities, as well as a variety of other fuels, the SwitchFire® is well suited for healthcare applications and other facilities requiring redundancy with alternate fuels. With its Weishaupt burner and controls, the SwitchFire offers industry-leading efficiencies and performance with both natural gas and #2 fuel oil firing.
- Available to <30 ppm NOx without FGR
- ~3% O2 across a wide load range
- Up to 10:1 turndown ratio when firing gas
- Can fire #2 fuel oil as back up fuel
The ProFire® SBR-30 series burner, capable of less than 30 ppm NOx emissions without FGR, offers: natural gas fuel option from 16.8 to 54.6 MMBTU/hr.